- Calvin Coolidge
- Bulova, the watch and jewelry company
- Procter & Gamble Co. ($4.3 billion); AT&T ($3.9 billion); and General Motors Co. ($3.5 billion) (Source: Ad Age Datacenter)
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- The “soda tax”
- Walt Disney Corporation (1976 and 1998)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- William McKinley in 1896
- Lyndon B. Johnson by Judge Sarah T. Hughes
- George Washington
- John Quincy Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, Benjamin Harrison, George W. Bush, and Donald J. Trump
- George Washington (135 words); William Henry Harrison (8,445 words)
- Ronald Reagan (1984)
- Warren G. Harding
Thank you for trusting us with your project.
We look forward to continuing our work together and invite you to learn more about all of the Majority Strategies solutions here.