The Digital Account Manager will assist with the day-to-day digital advertising and content management needs of multiple clients across elections, advocacy, and brand.
- At least two years of online marketing and project management experience, preferably in a political campaign or agency setting
- Significant hands-on experience managing digital projects (email or social media campaigns, SMS, online advertising, website development, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including audiences and technical limitations.
- Able and confident starting tasks with limited direction while functioning in a team environment
- Expect to work campaign hours in fast paced, high intensity work environment
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly convey concepts to different stakeholders
- Flexibility with time and schedule to meet deadlines
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude