1. Responsible for website development & maintenance for agency projects including websites, re-designs, and landing pages.
2. Work with design/creative team to generate necessary creative assets for projects.
3. Troubleshoot and debug issues.
4. Multitask quickly and seamlessly jump from one project to the next.
5. Stay up to date on latest design/development trends.
1. Strong portfolio of web development projects.
2. Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 / SASS
3. Solid understanding of web UX and responsive design.
4. Ability to create a web page from a PSD.
6. Nationbuilder/Liquid (or similar templating language) experience is a plus.
7. Experience in a political campaign or agency setting is a plus.
1. Quick learner who can adapt and understand new technologies.
2. Highly accountable and committed to work to tight deadlines where necessary.
3. Of the highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics.
4. Problem solving mentality.
5. Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
6. Flexibility with time and schedule to meet deadlines especially during peak seasons.
7. A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
1. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
2. 100% Employer covered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
3. 401k Eligibility
4. Generous paid time off.